China and South Korea outpace the rest of the BRICK nations in key innovation metrics, according to new research published today by the Intellectual Property & Science business of Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading provider of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. The report, “Building Bricks: Exploring the Global Research Impact of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Korea,” tracks global research publications, R&D spend and patent filings over a 10-year period to gauge benchmarks of economic innovation in the BRICK countries: Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Korea. The full report can be obtained through email@example.com.
Some key observations:
- China’s and South Korea’s R&D Investments Soar
- China, South Korea Contribute to Global Patent Surge
- BRICKs Increase Scientific Research
- Russia Excels in Physical Sciences
- India Leads in Pharmaceutical Innovation
- Brazil in Petroleum and Agriculture Chemicals